Saturday, April 25, 2009

Movie Review of Grey Gardens


Last night I was able to finally watch the movie Grey Gardens on HBO. This movie had Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange both did a fantastic job of acting in this movie. I had heard about Grey Gardens as it was on Broadway so I wasn't sure if I would enjoy the movie or not.
I did and I would recommend the movie to anyone. Currently it is on HBO on demand for free!
What is amazing is the truth behind this movie. I am trying to locate the original documentary from 1975 to watch. Just seeing how two women from such wealth could fall to such poverty was wow, words escape me.
It was just a good movie....... so watch it when you can.
Oh here is some information on Grey Gardens

3 comments:

Bernie said...

I too watched Grey Gardens this week and found it really good as well. I feel bad for their situation but it did make me laugh at times. In their way they were happy, ignorance is bliss as they say.....

Anonymous said...

I am going to check out to see if we have it for free too!

-- dalis

Jean said...

Sounds fabulous! Thanks for sharing! I just ordered it from Blockbuster.com and it will be arriving this week :)