Saturday, April 18, 2009

A good mail day

Over at My favorite things they had buy any four stamp sets for only 50.00 bucks. Now most of their stamp sets are 15.95 and 17.95 so a great day anyway you look at it with free shipping too.
So, I ordered four but one was back ordered so I have three of the four here. I love these stamp sets and can't wait to use them
then earlier today Rick and I had to pick up 45 balloons and it took them almost an hour to fill them up so we ran over to acmoore and I found these cute ATC stamps for only a buck each. So, I bought these and a pack of glossy paper for 16.99 now if anyone can give me ideas where to find cheaper glossy paper I am all for it. I also had to buy three canvas boards because I need to do three canvases before leaving for Cananda.
Everyone have a super great Saturday
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Veronica ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Wow.... great stamps!!! Looking forward to some creations with the stamps!

Greetings,
Saskia