Thursday, April 9, 2009

How I spent my day

Today I woke up early to have my usual pot not cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee. I then spent the morning answering emails, reading blogs, updating my ATC board etc. Then I spent almost three hours studying yes now I must study for work. I will be leaving everyone for a week in a couple of weeks headed to Detroit Michigan. Now, I am not complaining as I at one time lived just outside of Detroit in a little town called Metamora and made friends with a wonderful gal named Sue. So, I am hoping that Sue can drive down to my hotel one night and we can have dinner together.
If not here is how my week will go...... arrise at 6 a.m. meetings until 6 p.m. Dinner at 7 bed at 9.
I don't mind it I really don't as a matter of fact I am really looking forward to this meeting.
Today I spent a couple of hours setting up my Ipod with tons of songs. I think I may have roomf for twenty more songs. I did this for the flight to Detroit and of course the flight to Seattle the week after I get home from Detroit.
This evening it took forever to figure out what is wrong with my Microsoft office program. I still can't get it to work.... I just uninstalled it and will try and figure it out later. Thank god Rick has Office on his computer which as we speak is less than two feet away from mine.

Talk to everyone later.......

No comments: