Sunday, August 24, 2008

Well, I tried

It is a NO GO on the Tiffany Box as the manager of Tiffany's said NO NO NO NO NO they have to protect Tiffany's blue box from people like me I guess. That is sad I would have paid for the box.... So now I am begging my blogging buddies if anyone knows of a Tiffany's or has an old Tiffany box if they would be willing to sell it to me because Tiffany's isn't going to. I read the history of Tiffany's and it sure does say that no matter how much money you have you cannot buy a box you can only have one with a purchase. DARN DARN DARN

I guess I will have to make my own Tiffany box

7 comments:

BunnyKissd said...

Bummer. It sounds like a perfectly wonderful idea. I can't wait to see it!

artbeckons said...

I have one... it measures 4x5 inches and is 1-1/2" deep.

Veronica said...

oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah maybe just maybe this will work out.... I just left you a post beks..... thank you

Veronica said...

oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah maybe just maybe this will work out.... I just left you a post beks..... thank you

Toni said...

Oh horsecrap, they aren't protecting anything but they're damn bottom line, box with purchase, WANKERS!!! Make your canvas then email them a scan of it and say, "See the opportunity you missed? Your REAL Tiffany box could have been part of this, might even have become a promotional poster in your stores, too bad so sad, just look how beautiful - LOSERS!!!"

Fantastic Figments said...

I know you would be the one to ask (sorry for making a post out of this).. I am trying to change the background on my blog without losing all the information I have one it. (ex. posts, favorite bloggers, etc..) You change your background often. Do you have any suggestions?

Smooches

Anonymous said...

Veronica,

It's Jeccica again, I just saw your blog post. You can probably find just the box on Ebay. I have dozens of true Tiffany bags, different sizes. Let me know if interested, hope this helps, thanks

jeccica