Monday, August 18, 2008

My next Canvas will be..........

All about her..... I am going to do a canvas all about Audrey Hepburn circa Breakfast at Tiffany's.
I am doing the canva totally in black and white with a splash of Tiffany Eggshell Blue, Pearls and Diamonds. So, stay tuned..... the canvas will be coming by the end of September or this weekend depends on when I get back from Charleston South Carolina. I am going to try and talk Big Daddy into visiting some antique shops so that I can find some cool old vintage items to add to this canvas.
I have always loved the movie Breakfast at Tiffanys and any old movie that she was in. Sadly I have only see the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's once and I really don't remember anything.
I'll never forget one night BD and I were looking online for ideas for Christmas and found Tiffany's website. OH MY GOSH BD could buy me five diamonds for the price of just one Tiffany Diamond. Heck I would just be happy with a Tiffany blue box to add to my canvas. Anyone have one that would want to sell???lol




This is one canvas I really am looking forward to working on. This is going to be so much fun. I mean just look at how beautiful she was......
And of course with the Tiffany Blue I will have to add just a splash of red
Hummmmm okay so I won't be using the smoking one in the canvas at least I don't think I will
This one oh yes.....
So, please stay tuned for Breakfast at Tiffany's
Creative Hugs
Veronica

8 comments:

Susan said...

Veronica,
Can't wait to see this canvas - love the color scheme! Gosh, Audrey was so beautiful!
Susan

Fantastic Figments said...

I am so excited. I am a HUGE Audrey fan, thin like a waifer but she has something about her! EIKKK with excitement

Jamie Martin said...

I can't wait to see what beautiful creation you come up with :)

Vicki said...

Oh wow! Can't wait to see your creations, Veronica!

gillyflower said...

so looking forward to seeing the end prouct

gill

Vickilyn said...

Veronica -

can't wait to see it!!! Of course, I still want to see a layout about you!!! :)

Vicki

Amy said...

My absolute favorite movie to watch one hundred times over!!
Amy

Renaissance Festivals said...

I liked your image gallery..its so looking fantastic..

Thanks for great posting
Renaissance-Festivals.com