Sunday, August 10, 2008

New ATC

My inspiration was my wonderful husband. Trust your heart ... I trusted my heart years ago and am so glad that I did. The butterfly fairy has wings to fly...... for the past few months I needed wings to fly.

I love this stamp by www.catslifepress.com too much fun. I used gold ink and my white slingo pen. I needed to create something today



So, I thought I would use my new nestabilities from http://www.cropstop.com/ today and here is what I made. I owed someone an ATC so ...... here you go

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Pretty card! Hey i know where you can get Nestabilities for 40% off. Come see me if you wanna know more.
hee hee {for real}

Jenn said...

Beautiful!!! I am lovin' your new blog look as well, very pretty! :D

Fantastic Figments said...

yes I really like this one :) !!!

And the wings are a stamp you were saying ?

Smooches

Amy said...

Great art as always!!
Prayers for your husband!!!!!!!
AMY

Toni said...

You mean Rico Suave doesn't get to keep that one? Well, gorgeous, gorgeous thing!

Fantastic Figments said...

Howdy!
Where did you get your awesome layout :)

Smooches

Nicole P said...

I love making ATC's too!
Yours is great, love it.