Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally

I have been searching the internet for African American images of little girls and such to use in my ATC's. I was so excited when Patty at www.lisasalteredart.com sent me these. The first thing I said was let's get these in the store and on my blog because I know I am not the only one that has been searching for these. Well Patty put them on here
for everyone to buy. I think we just really need to show our support and buy this sheet so that Patty will make more for us.
I love using these images in my art.........and know you will too... so go get it now while it is still priced at $2.00

5 comments:

Annita said...

FINALLY I found you !!! You have NO idea how much I have been looking for YOU !!
FINALLY !! hope you'll get in touch with me I miss you, have lots to tell.
BTW love your blog*S*

HUGS your old friend ANNITA

Unknown said...

Why thank you, I spent a considerable amount of time during the past two weeks searching the internet for pictures of black children ... wanted an idea of the dress style of vintage black dolls....this is AWESOME and I will purchase a few things.... Thanks!
hugz
Pam

patti said...

great images Veronica! thank you for finding them, just put in my order :)

Unknown said...

oh wow!!! these are wonderful images!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

HI Veronica:
I just love visiting your Blog I love you Vintage work. I wish I had the talent or gift to do card making and designing things like you do.
Love the Awesome images.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
Dottie