Monday, August 3, 2009

August 4th National Holiday

Just a reminder that everyone has the day off on August 4th. I want you all to not go to work but to enjoy the National Holiday. Stop by my house for a slice of the National Holiday cake. What is the national holiday you ask? Well, it is my birthday.... 49 years
I look back and think where did 49 years go?
Wow, next year will be the big 50 whewwww god willing.
So, how do I plan on spending my National Holiday you ask? I am going to work on another altered Starbucks frappucino holder and bottles then Rick is taking me to the Yukon Steakhouse for my National Holiday dinner.
So, how are you celebrating this National Holiday?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! It sounds as though you are going to have a wonderful, enjoyable day/evening! What will I do...why I am going to take the National Holiday on November 20!!! and declare...Let them eat cake!!!
hugz and have fun, treasure the moments....
Pam

Rebecca Lynch Photography said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your day.

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday to a fellow Leo! We lions are creative and loving. Here in Pennsylvania the weather is nice, and I plan to spend your National Holiday catching up on chores and keeping a doc appt. Have a wonderful day and year ahead. Don't worry about 50 next year -- the 50's are great!

Toni said...

yes it most certainly SHOULD be a national holiday ... happy day, darling one!!! Are you anticipating being spoiled rotten? HMMMMMMM? I love you so.

Carolyn said...

Ohhhhh it's today... Oh well Happy Birthday!! Miss you tons. hehehe Where have ya been?

Unknown said...

I was looking up holidays for today to prove to a friend that today was a national holiday! YOU have proved my point! TODAY is MY birthday too 31 years! Nice to meet you on this GREAT day!

Dottie said...

Hope you have a very special and loving Birthday have a Great Birthday and many many more. I am very sure Rick will spoil you today and tonight so sit back and enjoy.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
xoxoxo
Dottie