Thursday, May 22, 2008

AAWA Altered book

the first one is called swim on the right hand side I have tags put into pockets
this one is summer lovin....live laugh love I also put tiny tags tucked into the side

the one below is fun in the sun on the left is a sunny bike ride and the one on the right is so reminding me of the ya ya sisters when they would get in their convertibles and drive off into the sun. Oh and the quote.... got that from www.stampingbella.com love that quote

This is the second book that I am working on for my altered art group. This is Gloria's http://fromtheheartofhanes.blogspot.com/ book called Summer. I am doing four layouts however, it will end up being six. Here are three


2 comments:

Susan said...

Great pages Veronica! Love all the details you've added.
Susan

Toni said...

V-Luv, I'm blown away, I REALLY LOVE THESE, there's so much energy in them, and I also am nuts about little tuck-ins and tags. I can't believe you were struggling with these, but I know how that goes.