Wednesday, January 16, 2008

AT last here is Tim Holtz inspired canvas

so first I added distressed inks to my canvas then you let that dry and paint on a really thin coat of beeswax. Next add some tissue paper I used pieces of a pattern that Toni sent to me. Lightly coat that with beeswax. Then you use hinges and put two together but since I didn't get the exact effect I wanted I am making two different ones instead of one. May be blog candy....hum
next I painted a D that I found at Michaels for .99 cents and some letters and some other findings with hot glue. I used the paris stamp that Miss T sent to me. Hope you like it

So, even after talking with Tim I still can't find unprimed canvases anywhere. Even the site he sent me too didn't have the size I needed so I used a primed canvas. You don't get the effect that you want but...... overall it really isn't that bad is it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it turned out just terrific Veronica. Sometimes we all just need to make do with what we have.I loved using the beeswax at his class,I love anything to do with bees,especially honey. The vintage pattern papers were so neat to use on there too.

Veronica said...

Oh thank you so much Denise. I just hated that the colors turned out kinda muddy. On his it wsa so crisp and beautiful. I am so over trying to find unprimed canvases this is crazy. There has to be an easier way. Did he give you a website or anything on where to buy the unprimed canvas?
You really need a blog too so Toni and I can see your stuff. We would be your first visitors. lol

Toni said...

I agree with Denise. I haven't seen the DVD so I don't have any preconceived mental picture. I think it's stunning. I smell ETSY, forget blog candy!!! Denise, go to Pyzam.com and pick yourself a blog layout, then get back with Miss V (my blog advisor) and she can get you going in 2 shakes!!!

Anonymous said...

Veronica I even emailed Rex Art today as they have the 4 X 4 unprimed listed but they emailed me back later and said they are no longer available.

Some where in this house I probably have the info from Tim but I have no idea where,hubby is making me a craft room and my stuff is stacked everywhere.

Veronica said...

Denise
Thank you so much for trying to help me. I am so over spending countless hours on google trying to find these.

Toni is right if you want a blog honey I can set you up in two seconds and have you blogging and posting in a sec. PROMISE

Anonymous said...

免費視訊聊天,辣妹視訊,視訊交友網,美女視訊,視訊交友,視訊交友90739,成人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,情色視訊,情人視訊網,視訊美女,一葉情貼圖片區,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,影音視訊聊天室

威而柔,自慰套,自慰套,SM,充氣娃娃,充氣娃娃,潤滑液,飛機杯,按摩棒,跳蛋,性感睡衣,威而柔,自慰套,自慰套,SM,充氣娃娃,充氣娃娃,潤滑液,飛機杯,按摩棒,跳蛋,性感睡衣
情惑用品性易購,情侶歡愉用品

色情遊戲,寄情築園小遊戲,情色文學,一葉情貼圖片區,情惑用品性易購,情人視訊網,辣妹視訊,情色交友,成人論壇,情色論壇,愛情公寓,情色,舊情人,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,色情小說,做愛,做愛影片,性愛

情惑用品性易購,aio交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品

辣妹視訊,美女視訊,視訊交友網,視訊聊天室,視訊交友,視訊美女,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友90739,免費視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友aooyy,哈啦聊天室,辣妺視訊

A片,色情A片,視訊

網拍設計
,網頁設計,徵信社,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣