Sunday, December 2, 2007

Paula was on TV last night

Did ya'll see her????? the Iron Chef..... Paula and Cat Cora were creating desserts and oh wow........ she was adorable. Just a cute little ole bug in a rug. Very odd that everytime I start talking about Paula the southern girl in me just oozes out.
Big Daddy and I use to live in Savannah and never went to her restaurant. Paula wasn't really a big name then she was just starting out..... good gravy miss katie had I of known of her then I would have went ga ga over her and would have camped out at the Lady and son restaurant.

Oh well, whacha going a do?

Big Daddy is watching the game right now so I thought I would blog.

Back to work tomorrow, I hate hate hate these six day work weeks. My only day off now is Thursday.

2 comments:

Toni said...

The best part ... well, one of the best parts ... about camping is that I NEVER wear a watch. EVER! It's against our camping laws, actually. No watches, no make-up, no jewelry. And when I travel, I find it difficult to have my days scheduled for me, too ... I invariably deviate from the proposed schedule -- I'll go with the group somewhere but then I go my own way once I'm there. I don't need tourist shops, geez louise!!! I want to meet real people, stroll down side streets, sit quietly on a bench and just watch.

Toni

twinsand2boys said...

Hey V! I just thought Id come see whats new. Sorry you have to work so much...countdown to the end of the holidays? I just noticed Im in your list of places to visit...how sweet of you! Have a great day!