Tuesday, December 25, 2007

But the best gift of all




Was what my DH said to me when he gave me these..... What he said was so sweet that even writing this I am still in tears. I love this man, more than life itself. I don't know what I did right to deserve this man but thank god I did something right.


This man my BIG DADDY has the heart of an angel that very few ever see...his true inner self.... I am so lucky to have him. I only wish I could tell him so that he would know every waking second of his life.


For my big daddy

I am lucky honey, I am loved by you........ and I will always love you till my last breath and then beyond.


Here is what my darling husband the man who rocks my world gave me gold pearls with diamonds all around them and the necklace is engulfed in gold and diamonds. The finest in the world..... this man, my man, my love, my soul ,my big daddy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok V that6 has to be the PRETTEST thing I ever saW...lucky girl.......
Diane aka grandmastoy from the boards