Sunday, December 28, 2008

When sick why not create

Here is Zany. I used some ribbon that T sent me and also used the bird from www.lisasalteredart.com the head is a postage stamp. Hope is made using a rubon and my cricut home decor cartridge.



pretty in pink is www.lisasalteredart.com images


passion I used some german scraps from www.collagestuff.com



It's all about me is all about www.lisasalteredart.com images are from there.





amazing grace is also www.lisasalteredart.com







Me.... me is me.....









this is my favorite. be mine is also from www.lisasalteredart.com I love this image.









7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great! They are all magnificent little works of art! I love to do crafty things when I'm not feeling so well! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Veronica - Merry Christmas -

Susan said...

Merry Christmas Veronica. Hope you're feeling better. Love your new artworks. Great images.
Susan

Carla said...

Love these little gems, and I'm so glad you got some In Style Stamps! The smiles just kill me. Every time!!

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Hena Tayeb said...

love your work..these are just fabulous designs and peices.

TCaminhe said...

Hello, I am Brazilian, your blog is very Cool! Congratiulantion