Monday, December 29, 2008

So happy

Well, I am very happy as happy as one can be who is dying from a cough. Patty from www.lisasalteredart.com fell in love with my art. I am submitting it for a guest designer for February. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Her favorite was the bottom one of the little African American girl with the flowers. This atc has a story to it which makes me even happier that she loves it too. You were so right Miss T.... so right........ I think I shall use this little wonder every single time I have an ATC swap! That little child is by far my favorite image.

6 comments:

Carla said...

CONGRATS!!!! You SO deserve it!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Barbra Joan said...

Congratulations!! Your a very talented lady, oh and I left a message that yes I'll get you the moose socks if I ever see them in Florida. How about flamingo socks instead? lol!

Vicki said...

Good luck, Veronica! I have something in my blog for you!

Brenda said...

Congratulations...I will keep the fingers crossed! And the toes too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.