Saturday, November 1, 2008

Okay time for my Crop Stop Challenge A garden compost




Here is how it works. Create anything you want totally from scraps. You can use anything and everything but nothing new. Left overs from a previous project are fine. Here is what I created.

I used an old cigar box, then torn left over paper and covered the box. I added a torn up old prima flower, a found button and get this old game tiles and I had a package of chipboard that I used. The outside of the packaging had all these cool images so I cut those out and used those too. A Tim Holtz Grunge Board latch and there you have it.... my garden compost made from scraps ATC holder.

What are you going to do????? here is the deal. Make something from scraps. Post me a message with your link and if you do a compost challenge by nine tonight you will receive a rubber stamp free from me. So have at it and don't forget to post me a message so I can check out your compost.

No comments: