Monday, April 14, 2008

Tons of Wood Mounted Really cool stamps

Just listed on ETSY tons of brand new Wood Mounted never used stamps. I have to clear all these out to make room for new. Plus I never ever ever used any of them. Oh well..... anyway I also offered a discount on the STampin Up sets. If any of my blog friends want them I will offer you guys 20% off any of them. I just gotta get rid of some of these stamps to make room for all the new ones.
Oh by the way I am off to Richmond for a few days and won't be back until Thursday. I will then start posting all my new art. Hugs all

2 comments:

Toni said...

Ok, so the Celestial Belly Dancer I want, how 'bout I trade Italian Farmhouse for it?

Carolina said...

Very cool...can't wait until Thursday to see you new creations! Hope you have a safe trip.