Sunday, April 6, 2008

The mother load of postage stamps

so many to choose from
just look at all these face stamps
The picture above is what the tins looked like when I bought them cool right?
This group that I belong to is having a swap of postage people. You use a rubberstamp or any image of a regular person then use the postage stamp for their face. Three years ago while attending a rubberstamp show I found these tins full of stamps for five bucks each. In my bag they went. Never had a need for them until this.

What fun this will be. I will post them when I am done.

4 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Well done, very nice and artistic :)

SBS-Sister

Carolina said...

Lovin' what you and Toni are doing with these! You are such a fresh breath of talent!!!

Veronica said...

Oh Carolina thank you so much... I love your stuff so much too.

Carla said...

These are TREASURES!! You lucky/smart girl! You will have so much fun with these!