Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mad Money

So, my wonderful husband put some money into my paypal account for Valentine's Day.
What did I buy you ask? Well, first I went to ACMoore and got a few things then I had to buy Sommerset's Love magazine from the Bookstore.
I then came home and was blog hopping and I found this site for rubber stamps. www.ibreakforstamps.com and I have to tell you they had some amazing fun stamps. I bought some Audrey Hepburn stamps and some funnier than heck senior citizens stamps. I had to have those they are hilarious. I also bought some India ink. And Della the owner sweet as can be. So, seriously if you need some funny rubber stamps stop on over to Della's. Of course check out my etsy shop for some unique artistic stamps too. Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

No comments: