Saturday, December 15, 2012

My deal of the century

My printer had a fall from grace the day after Thanksgiving. Actually it has not been all that great for about a month.  I tried to print something out and well, let's just say.  My printer fell about 5 feet 6 inches to the concrete.  After picking it up and throwing in the trash Rick and I went online to find a new printer for me.  We came across this 300.00 printer that was a closeout for get this 99.00 at Lexmark.com.  
So I ordered it and asked that they send it to me asap....well it was on back order so here I think a month or two but nope it came the very next week.  Lexmark paid 56.00 to send this priority mail to me.  So let's do the math...  99.00 less 56.00 for shipping Lexmark only made 43.00 for this huge printer.  It is just like a copier that you use at the office.  WOW is all I can say.  I totally love this printer.  I called them back to order one for Rick to only find out they are sold out and will not have again.  They are now only making Laser printers.....too bad but I will share.  ;o) 



No comments: