Thursday, February 21, 2008

Warning WARNING WARNING

This is serious please some idiots have nothing better to do with their time then come to someone's blog who is just sharing her art and family with friends. If you see any comments saying look here or you have a virus click here to fix it or anything like never ever click on it. They are trojan viruses!!!!!!

If anyone would like to share their work, a website or anything like that send me a private email and I will post the link for you. Any posts that I make with places to go are safe but in the comment section don't go to any place that someone sends you.

I have given Big Daddy my password so he can check on here and delete them as they pop up but......until then just please keep your computer safe.

Maybe blogger can delete this idiots.....