Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A quick update

I just wanted to let everyone know I haven't forgotten about you. I am in severe pain and simply unable to sit for very long. I do have a Dr's appointment tomorrow and they will be running tests. Let's just hope it is nothing bad!!!!! If I had to base it on the pain I would think they are going to tell me tomorrow will be my last day on earth. I am in that much pain. So, hopefully this weekend I will be better and can post on all your blogs and update mine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief girl - I am so sorry that you are not well - do take care of yourself and let me know how you are tomorrow!

Vicki said...

Hi Veronica, so sorry to hear your in pain. Wish you luck at the doctors, hope it's nothing serious. Take care xx vicki xx

Toni said...

Miss V, you're doing it right and going to see wazzup instead of waiting it out like the tuff chick you usually are. LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE, whether you find out anything or whatever. I love you, my little cabbage!

jo said...

I hope the pain eases and you feel better soon. xx

Carolina said...

Oh Veronica, I'm so sorry to hear that you're in so much pain...my thoughts are with you and hope the doctor finds the root cause and eases your suffering!

Huge virtual hugs,
SBS11 Sister

twinsand2boys said...

V, I hope you are ok? Ill be watching for an update on test results. Are you feeling any better?