Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's Sunday

And today I have five packages ready to mail.
I need the following address
Susan
Jane
Carolina
please email your address so I can get your canvases put in the mail on Tuesay. I also have Miss T's and Cheryl's who won the book a month ago.... I tell ya I am horrible at mailing. oy

So Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!!!!

I am currently working on the following
My Altered book for the AAWA group
A self portrait
A glideabella canvas for Molly Miss T's Mom and my adopted Mom lol
I need to add ribbons and letters to her Glideabella tin she loves figure skating

Then later on tonight I am ordering from the following companies
http://www.ktcrafts.com/ has 25% off everything
http://www.stampingbella.com/ has three new bellas
http://www.misterart.com/ I joined their buyers club so I can get even more of a discount from them then they already give.

A special thanks go to Big Daddy who surprised me with a gift of 300.00 dollars in my paypal account to spend on my little hearts desire. Gosh you gotta love that man.

2 comments:

Carolina said...

Hello, my dear - can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about my canvas! I sent you an email a couple of days ago, let me know if you didn't get it.

What a wonderful surprise you received in your PayPal account! I'm so glad to know that you're so loved - he sounds like a very special guy.

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Thank you, Veronica! I can not wait!!

That Big Daddy... he's something else. What a special treat!