Saturday, October 25, 2008

You are invited

to join me here
http://www.cropstopcommunity.com/forum/

It is an online scrapbooking/ all arts/dies/ even stuff for me kinda store.
Anyway Haylie has opened up a message board that is small so join now and help us grow. We have tons of fun there and there are classes yes you heard me classes so do you want to learn a new trick? Right now we have a class on how to make a flag book. No it is not like the flag you and I both know. It is an awesome way to make a book that you can journal, scrapbook, even stamp pages in. So seriously come on over register and join in on the fun. Let me know if you sign up. you will have fun I promise.

1 comment:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Hello, my friend! I'm on my way to check out the invite. It sounds like a lot of fun! I can't promise to be very active though... have so much going on. Is that okay? Still would love to be supportive.