Friday, October 10, 2008

When posting a comment

I get so tired of keying in a code to post a comment on other's blogs so I am sure you get tired of it too. So here is what we are going to do. I am not going to have you do a word verification any longer.
But please if someone has posted something stupid ignore it until I can delete it. If someone says oh click here for a free car . don't it is a virus link. lol
Bottom line is you all know each other. We know what fellow artists call their blogs. We know if they have a picture is is more than likely safe.
So, from today on....no typing in that silly word thingy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello,
yes the keying is redundant..
I feel okay just more work drama. I am soooo sick of it. I really can't wait until I can GET OUT!

Have a great weekend!
smooches

Fantastic Figments said...

HEHE the top comment is me.. My b/f never signed off...