Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sometimes life just isn't going my way

I have to leave and go out of town for three days next week and my darling honey can't go with me. That my friends sucks. You see my best friend is my darling honey and he always goes with me. He keeps me company in hotel rooms...... lonely hotel rooms are not my best thing in life. Here is me in a hotel room..... go to meetings, stop by drive through, park by front door , run up to the room and stay there until the next morning. But with my darling honey I am able to go explore the city, go out to a restaurant even shopping. But without my honey I am alone.
I hate sleeping alone hate it. I hate going back to a lonely hotel room just hate it.

Have I said how much I hate it yet??????? I will take a bunch of books to read on the plane and in the hotel room. Three days alone...... woe is me

thank goodness for free long distance but poor honey will have a cauliflower ear by the time I return.

I haven't even left yet but boy I am missing my honey already.

So, honey if you read this while I am gone.... know that I am missing you tons.

3 comments:

Toni said...

I hear you, V, I HATE it, being separated from Double BB, and I can never sleep, doesn't matter how much fun I might have or if I ran a stinkin' marathon during the day.

Carolyn said...

Hope you are doing alright. If it makes you fell any better... I miss ya tons! :)
Oh and i invited you as my friend on facebook. Did you get it?

twinsand2boys said...

Sorry you have to leave without him. What a great relationship you two have.