Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Guess WHAT????

I have been asked to be a GUEST DESIGNER for http://www.cropstop.com/ AGAIN!!!!!!

Isn't that awesome? I am so excited that I just had to share with everyone. Now don't forget you have to save Saturday November 1st for me!!!!!

My challenge is too much fun so you must join us for our grand opening and commit to do my challenge. I promise you will have a blast. PINKY SWEAR

See you there.... oh wait better yet.....

Leave me a message if you can join me!!!! Come on all my friends out there in cyber world... I need you!!!!!!!!

And you could win a prize...... I also will be giving out prizes on my own and they are some really cool prizes.

5 comments:

Carla said...

Oh, CONGRATS!!! I can't wait! Don't let me forget, tho! Could you remind me again in about a week? I'm just about as flaky as they come!!

Toni said...

Go V-Luv! Go V-Luv! Go V-Luv! I'm so proud of you ... I guess I missed something about the challenge so shoot me an email and 'splain me ...

Susan said...

Congrats Veronica! Remind me next week - I'd love to do the challenge or whatever it is.
Susan

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Congratulations, Veronica! I'll try to be there. I've registered on the site so I'm good to go. Send me a shout as a reminder, okay? Mommy brains and all... lol!

Linda said...

I'm here! And it looks like fun!