Sunday, October 12, 2008

The cabinet card holder

Here is the outside of the container. I used a Stampin Up plastic stamp container and altered it. Hummm didn't show up as well as I wanted but I used Tim Holtz inks to ink the inside

Up close it says this is my story, my story must be told and then the metal says Hopes and Dreams. On the woman it says... my muse


Well, I finally got the altered cabinet card container done!!!! Now I put all of the cabinet cards ( once I put a back on them ) into the container and send them off to Jeri at AAWA.

Now in a few weeks I will receive back a container back with six altered cabinet cards. I hope you enjoy this.

4 comments:

patty said...

what a cute and fun project. I liked how you decorated the container and those altered cabinet cards look really cool.

Susan said...

Your CC holder is fantastic! It's just perfect for the cards. You would never know it's a SU case. I love how you used the inks on the inside.
Susan

Fantastic Figments said...

Hey that is really nifty and creative. Great way to keep your cards looking pretty even when they are stored away! I hope you had a great holiday weekend!

Smooches

Waseem said...

It look really cool..like the way you decorate it.that's same i want in plastic cards