Saturday, October 4, 2008

When you have a husband like this....

As many of you know my amazing best friend, love of my life, my reason for me is my husband. Rick found out he was sick with mast cell about a year and a half ago. He has taken the news in stride and much better than I. Recently life has thrown some more nasty illnesses his way but he still continues to take it all in stride.......
He started a blog a few months ago detailing his life and our last vacation. It is amazing to read how he daily blogged our vacation with pictures and everything. I love that I will always have that journal to go too when I need a pick me up and know vacation is only so many months away.

Canada has always been our go to place. We get lost there, lost in the beauty the simplicity of nature.
We get lost in each other. So, if you every want to read a man's perspective of life go here http://ricksgarden.blogspot.com/ and get lost if only for a short time.

5 comments:

Enfys said...

Hi Veronica, Just wanted to say how uplifting I found your husband's blog, and your loving comments. I wish you both every possible good wish for the future x

Vicki said...

Your husband's blog is quite amazing, Veronica! He has a great vision for the fun and important things in life! We lived in metropolitan Baltimore for 12 years and now in the Poconos of NE PA. If you are ever passing through here on your way to Canada, I would love to show you some of the sites here!

Carolina said...

I have to check out your husbands blog - just from what I read about him on your blog I'm sure I'll like him even more after reading his.

I'll be shooting you an email with more details on what we talked about last week - hugs!

Fantastic Figments said...

WOW Veronica he keeps a very well written documentation. Stay positive and always live everday to the absolute fullest. You two seem very much in love so I am sure there will be no lack of positive thinking.

Smooches,
Steph

twinsand2boys said...

Hey V...Ill have to check out his blog. I love the template for your blog...so cute! Hows everything going?