Wednesday, March 25, 2009

When sick why not post?

Wow, what is it six posts today??? lol
I received this today from www.cropstop.com she has all the new tim holtz stuff in and at great prices.

On a sadder note today or rather just now. I had a filling fall out from a tooth way back in my mouth. So, much for flossing that is when it fell out. So, I guess that means a dentist trip is coming soon.
When it rains it pours....... I hate Dentists sorry about that if you are a dentist..lol
but luckily my dentist who is wonderful but still a dentist will give me gas for even a cleaning... God I love that Dr. Pearl even though she still is a dentist..lol


4 comments:

rainey said...

Hi Veronica, just finished reading all your posts for today. Hope you are feeling better. My sis & I got some kind of bug, had to go to the ER and I had a flu shot also. It lasted two weeks. Hope you recover faster. Take care, Lorraine

Unknown said...

So sorry about the tooth girlfriend, but thankfully
it will be over with now &
not on your wonderful upcoming
cruise! Hugs and there, there
for now, Tiffiny

rainey said...

Hi Veronica, just finished reading all your posts for today. Hope you are feeling better. My sis & I got some kind of bug, had to go to the ER and I had a flu shot also. It lasted two weeks. Hope you recover faster. Take care, Lorraine

D.K.Fisher said...

I feel your pain. I have seen the dentist 4 times since the 16th of March about 1 stinking tooth. Last visit was a root canal and finally out of pain. YEAH! I hope you get to feeling better soon.