Sunday, March 22, 2009

Altered Starbucks Frap Holder with Bottles

Here is one of the bottles. There are four bottles for the container. I have clips, beads, baubles and clip its in the containers. okay so forgive the back drop of my bathroom sink. I am bringing home the supplies for Rick to make me a photography box tomorrow. Here is the container and all the bottles.
The top of the bottles

This is the side view. I found two really cool leaves that I had and added those.



All stamps used were from here with the exception of that beautiful woman stamp that I got here










and there you have it.



Hope you liked my altered starbucks holder





10 comments:

Papier Creatif said...

Veronica!

What a great idea and project! Really really darling!

{Hugs}

Juls~

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Veronica:
Toot Toot for you! What a wonderful idea and great job! I love what you did with those bottles ! Great storage for your little things ! nicely done ! ; )

Hugs,
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Dottie
http://holidayfloralpieces.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What an absolutely adorable way to organize some goodies! Oooh, it's also an adorable way to give a scrappin' gift! I love it! :)

Barbra Joan said...

V, I just love this, I used to drink Frappucino's like crazy, and what a great idea. its adorable ...now I have an excuse to go get a 4 pak again.

Toni said...

I envision building a set of open shelf pieces, with small picket-fence lips in the front, and having a 'garden' of these gorgeous bottles up on my wall, holding all my sundry goodies. How gorgeous!

Christine's Arts said...

I love what you did with this frap pack! Awesome gift idea too.

Carla said...

I love it!! This is so beautifully altered and full of such goodness!! I've been missing you-your blog looks beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Well, now you've got me going!
I'll be eyeing everything in a carrying tote as a potential gift once I embellish it. Thanks for the terrific idea.
Smiles, Tiffiny

Rebecca Lynch Photography said...

That is cute.

cisco said...

Great!
ccna ccent