Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today

is all about ramblings... I mean after all isn't it called art and ramblings by veronica?
Rick is working on adding a few gizmo's to my blog that may make it easier for everyone to get updates. Thanks Rick
Today, I had to leave work early and come home. Now I rarely ever do that in 30 plus years of working a full time 50 plus hour work week this is hummm maybe my 5th time of leaving work early. I was exhausted, just couldn't function and could not retain any information that came my way.
I came home around 3 and went straight to bed. I could have slept the night away but Rick woke me up at 7 for dinner. What causes this? I truly think it is the time change I don't know anyone else have it this severe? I have heard the older you get the harder it is to lose just one hour but god this is crazy.
I am off on Saturday and Sunday and plan on working on my art this entire weekend. Dunkin Donuts coffee, jazz music and art for the weekend...PRICELESS

6 comments:

Christine's Arts said...

Sounds heavenly, like a mini vacation. and Yep, the spring ahead time change always gets me lagging behind for a few days. Hope your weekend rejuvenates you.

Unknown said...

Get plenty of rest now before your vacation. When I was working I hated losing that hr.
Take care, here's some hugs.
Tiffiny

Judy said...

I am also an artist who reads your blog…..My art teacher says creative people are often good at many things and need to be careful doing too much and need to learn to focus.
I like you have a fulltime “real job” that pays the bills and I try to fit my artwork in as much as possible.
I’m in my 50’s…. I too get myself exhausted by trying to do much and it is harder to bounce back. My “cure” has been to do acupuncture once or twice a month to help keep my energy up.
I hate daylight saving time change because it really messes me up.
Avoid the donuts! Sugar won’t help.

Anonymous said...

So you have some great plans for the weekend. I just love the look of your blog. You've spent time to get it done. I love the color too. Catch you up later. Bye

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

have yourself a great week-end....you have an award waiting for you go to my site and get it!!!!

bARE-eYED sUN said...

hey your weekend plans sound like ours. . . enjoy :-)

..
.ero