Friday, March 6, 2009

Blog award

Thanks Barbra Joan for this wonderful award
The rules for the Fabulous Blog Award are: You must pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post receiving this award.You must include the person giving you the award and link it back to them. List 5 of your Fab Addictions in your postCopy and Paste the rules in the post
List my five addictions

1 my wonderful husband rick
2 craft supplies
3 rubber stamps
4 low fat potato chips
5 cream cheese anything cream cheese

Now normally I would list five peeps to give this award to but now I have to go check on a friend so I will do this part later.

1 comment:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

WoW ! and good for you too getting this wonderful award! I love visitng your blog as I do Rick's and others as well.don't know if you have been by my blog, but I did post the new Spring /Summer Wreath. Have a great upcoming week I will be back to visit .
Hugs.
Dottie
PS: Thanks for adding as a
Follower/ Friend !