Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The world is truly small

Picture this....
You wake up, jump in the shower, grab your favorite cup of coffee and log onto your computer to check mail before heading to the studio and you.........................
receive an email from a long lost relative. Someone you grew up with, someone you were always with and someone at one time you even lived with.
I always thought that the majority of my relatives would never want to contact me or anything else.
I thank you ( and you know who you are ) for contacting me. It was truly wonderful to hear from you and I hope we can stay in contact.

2 comments:

Elaine W. said...

I am soooo happy for you...maybe they are starting to realize..family is family.......if not no loss....hugs e

Kim said...

You're welcome! It was great catching up with you today! And, yes, we will definitely stay in touch! Love you!