Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sarah Palin

Like her or hate her the choice is yours.
But.................... after watching her series on TLC, I kinda like her. She lives in the best place in America in my humble opinion. I love Alaska
I am not up on her politics to be honest but as a person she was kinda cool. Now with that said I downloaded her last two books on my kindle The heart of America and going rouge
the heart of america...... ummmm okay but the Going Rogue book...I kinda like that too of what I have read.
So, like I said love her or leave her your choice but if you are looking to find out more about her well.. I suggest you skip heart of america and go to "going rogue"

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I love her!!!~!!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

I voted for her and would do it again in a NY minute. she is a brilliant lady. I think she scare the politicians that are thieves !
( most are) look at how many mayors and such have gone to jail this past year. Hell Sara my vote. most men are not as knowledgeable as she is.
just how I feel. I have 100% respect for her.... she is one brave lady. I have a friend that lives in Alaska and told me you could not meet a more sincere lady.
ck her out on face book I will e-mail her name she is a great person.. Love ya Dottie