Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh well I tried

I had a fantastic Halloween background and header but..... I grew very tired of it.
So, now I am trying out my Tiffany Blue background...if I could only find an Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's background I would be all set.
ON a different note I was approached by several people to have their stores listed on my blog. One would give me 100.00 dollars the other a ring valued at 140.00 dollars. I will admit the thought did cross my mind but...... this is my blog where I talk to you and show you my art. I am sure the last thing anyone wants to see is ads.
So, I am staying ad free

2 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

OH VERONICA:
THIS BACKGROUND IS STUNNING THE NICEST ONE YET! I JUST LOVE IT IS SO VERY PRETTY BUT SOFT AT THE SAME TIME..

NOW ON TO YOUR VACATION TO VEGAS HOP YOU GOT MY E-MAIL OK AND THAT THIS PART OF THE INFO WILL HELP.TAKE CARE WORKING ON THE HOUSE AGAIN.
HUGS:o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

Toni said...

Well, you know how I feel 'bout Halloween, and this background is gorgeous anyway, good choice!

You know, those ads? Look at Pioneer Woman's blog ... she's got ads everywhere -- do you even actually SEE them? Probably not, you go straight to where you want to go. I say go for the ads, so long as you're not having to endorse the product or alter your freedom of expression on your blog. Get THAT part in writing.