Thursday, June 18, 2009

carmel macchiato's and me

Let's face it...there is nothing better in this world than a Starbuck's Carmel macchiato made right. Now by right I mean made perfect with just the right amount of ice, milk, vanilla and carmel. I have found a starbucks close to me where the barista makes the Carmel Macchiato PEFRECT... now I have one right by my house but I will drive to this one just because of my new bestest friend Gussie.
Gussie is the Starbuck's Barista that has the Carmel Macchiato down pat. Not only is a taste to die for but it is beautiful too.
Don't anyone say how many calories are in it.... I simply do not want to know...!!!!!!!
got it not one word......sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lol
Have a great thursday
love Veronica

2 comments:

Toni said...

Ha! David loves those, too. I'm not so big on caramel, alas. Lately I'm into 'chai' but I never go to Starbucks. true story.

somethingcraftybydottie said...

HI Veronica:
No I never had one of those ! But I am Happy that you get to enjoy them You so deserve it.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie