Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Looking to buy the Sizzix Texturz plates

okay so my blogger friends I need your help.
I am looking to buy number 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and the holiday sizzix template texturz sheets... anyone know of a store that has them for a great price. I checked ebaby found all of them but the seller is crazy for the shipping price. I have the starter kit number one,2, and 3 but would love to have them all. These are so easy to use with the big shot. So any help my blogging friends can give would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE okay so my sister aka bestest friend Toni is sending me set number 3 woo hoo...yeah baby...thank you so much Toni

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Here is where I got mine from, not sure on the shipping to US though.
http://www.estuff.ca/shop/login_prot.php?osCsid=0593cd897e74bb7386b081afff50dc09

BTW I just made a card that made me think of you and Toni since you both are so good at the collage stuff. I posted it on my blog.