Thursday, May 15, 2008

For Toni an Introduction into Sizzix

For my sister Toni. I got a new die cutter so I am sending this one to my sister. Since we live so far apart I can't be there to show her how to use it so.... hope ya'll don't mind but I am posting three videos so she can see how to use them and also use them to emboss. Enjoy Sis!!!! Big Daddy is going to mail your package out tomorrow. Once the sheets from mary come in I will drop those in the mail to you too. But I wanted you to have this package asap. Also our treat package will come soon for July's treat.

hugs veronica

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow look at all of your goodies! What a month for you! I have my copics, haven't had time to play with them yet!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

wow she is so lucky I wish it were me LOL they are grand a old friend that I don't see anymore had one and she loved it,I will be looking into something like this I am not thrilled with the cricut !
hope to hear from you soon.
Hugs:o)
Dottie