Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine Swap at Simply B STamps

For the Valentine swap this year I had Lisa as my partner.      She totally knocked my socks off with her box.  I just can't say thank you enough .....Lisa you are amazing

 Here is just a start of it all

 Look at this card isn't it beautiful?


 I am going to wear these today at work












                                                    
This is the tag that I added with Lisa's box.




  So hop on over and check out some really awesome art.  If you are following the hop then you have arrived here
Veronica www.artbyveronica.blogspot.com
and you need to go here Tanja Charles http://twistedteecrafts.blogspot.com  

I know there is some awesome stuff so go check it out 

Carmen Shannon ( no blog )
Robin Bogle: www.rcz28.blogspot.com 
Melissa Varga:

10 comments:

melv said...

Lucky YOU! So many great goodies! These swaps are the BEST!!!!

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

WooHoo, Nice!

Emily Shroom said...

The card certainly is beautiful and the box very pretty and all those goodies, oh my!

Corinne said...

oh WOW... love all the goodies you got from Lisa... Awesome job Lisa..
Hugs

DistinctiveLMNts said...

I am so glad you liked it all.

Vanessa said...

You got some really cool stuff! I love the "hat pins" (I think that is what they are.)

We Scrap Too said...

Pretty n pink, with so many goodies!

Unknown said...

Those socks are gorgeous! I hope you showed them off at work. The box is very pretty. Well done, Lisa.

Betty Boo! said...

WOW lots of great stuff! Beautiful card and wine box!

Unknown said...

Wow Veronica that was one lovely swap i didnt think i was going to get to the end of the pictures! lol awesome swap partner and love the winebox and all the goodies..this will keep you out of mischief for a while lol