Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Birthday card for Tamara

I had a blog post all ready to go for Tamara's Birthday Blog Hop, then disaster happened.  I thought I may of had something wrong with my computer because a website called electric static and Australian brewing kept popping up saying I needed to upgrade my Java.  I click out of there but it kept happening over and over again.  The last straw was all my blog posts were not working, getting lost, not posting etc.  Finally I knew I would have to have my laptop fixed.
Christopher from next door was able to fix it in a flash drive... lol get it? flash then drive? oh well I digress anyway here is her Birthday card and it was mailed on Saturday.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

This is so fun, Veronica!!

Ewibi said...

Nice Card, Veronica

visit my blog

http://www.pictureandmusic.blogspot.com