Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Valentine Digital Art for ATC's , Cards, etc

Every Wednesday I try to post Patty's over at www.lisasalteredart.com dollar digi sheet and for the most part I do. However, with that said tonight as I was getting ready to post her Wednesday special I thought better check out her new stuff because it seems every single week she has three or four new sheets. Well, this week she didn't dissapoint that is for sure.
These are brand spankin new digital download art sheets for get this only $2.00 each sheet.
I don't know about you but right now I am making my Valentine's art and really need these sheets. So, I hoped on over and got the sheets tonight and you need too also. For $8.00 you can get all four of these sheets and she always sends a bonus sheet with each and every order.
for the sheet above click here
for the sheet above click here

for this sheet click here



last but not least for this sheet click here


No comments: