Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tiffany's Customer Service

So, I emailed Customer Service for Tiffany's and I am so hoping that they will help me out with two jewelry boxes. I have all of my photos ready to go and today I spent some of my day purchasing all the beads, gems, silver, etc for the canvas.
The boxes would just be the icing on the cake. So, if you know anyone who works for Tiffany's and they would be willing to sell me two small jewelry boxes or a medium size box please let me know and I will send you something for it.

I am so excited about this canvas. I actually found a blogger that is as big of an Audrey Hepburn fan as I am. This canvas will take a little longer than my normal two weeks to finish a canvas I am looking at having it completed by end of month October. I want this one to be perfect. Rick and I went to the craft store today and spent a long time just finding the perfect Tiffany blue pearl and gems.

So, Tiffany Customer Service if you are reading this...... ask anyone on my blog roll call I am the real thing and would be so happy to have those boxes.

No comments: