Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thought for today

You know I am so lucky to have the friends and family that I have
My wonderful husband Big Daddy who took an entire day out of his hectic schedule to make me an amazing card for our anniversary. Who loves me unconditionally and I love him with every breath I have in my body.
My sister Toni who really isn't my blood sister but has turned out to be the closest thing to a sister I have ever had. There are no games she doesn't try to out do me or one up me like my real sister. She also loves me undonditionally and puts up with my flaws just like Big Daddy
Then there are my online friends that I have made
Erica who made me an amazing skinny veronica she just made my day
Carolina, Jane, Jeri, Kari,Laurel, Carla, Carla , and everyone at AAWA and all my other blogging friends. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my friend for sharing my passion for the love of art and for understanding that there are times when even five minutes to jump on here and say hi is few and far between.
So, thank you thank you thank you thank you.
I love you all and appreciate you so very much

3 comments:

Carla said...

Love you too, Chica! I hope you are having a great summer!!

Carla said...

OOPS, I forgot you had two Carla blogging friends! I'll still assume you were talking about me, and even if you weren't, I still love ya!

Veronica said...

I love both my carlas...lol