Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It is all over

Well, we are back and he did fantastic. Took eight stitches and a row of whip stitches to close the area that they took. You can see where it is missing and you can see the stitches but he is doing well. Tucked him into bed and gave him a ton of pain pills and he is doing okay. he actually was able to eat some mashed potatoes and gravy as well as some butter noodles. It was sort of funny because as he was coming out of the anesthesia he was just a talking and hiccupping at the same time. Side effects I guess. Bless his heart he was so sweet and sad at the same time.

well, back to baby my baby
thanks for everyones prayers and well wishes. Now let's pray that the tests come back that they got everything!!!!!!!! If they got it all that means they won't have to take half of his tongue and he will not have to go through with radiation. He says he feels that they did and he just feels good about it... I pray he is right....


So, for all the smokers out there.................... Stop now!!!! You don't want to find yourself in his place. He has stopped thank god and has done so fantastic for almost two months. This time I know he can do it....

3 comments:

Fantastic Figments said...

I am glad the surgery went well. I will be sending out my good thoughts about the prgnosis. The best things you can do is stay positive and make eachother laugh! After all it is the best medicine.

jo said...

So sorry I missed this before Veronica! Hope BD is well and that the prognosis is good. Will keep you both in my thoughts. xx

Jenn said...

Glad to hear BD is doing well. I pray that the outcome is good. Take care sweetie!!!