Sunday, March 31, 2013

Some Random art to share

This is from Simply Betty stamps.  We were given this image free for having 500 facebook friends 
 I made this tag for a Design Team that I quit.  They were bullies and I don't play fair with bullies.
 a close up of the image from a really great artist and friend


 Then this is from Prima rubberstamps by Julie Nutting.  I bought them at www.cropstop.com and I love them.


 This stamp They who are wild wacky women is almost 15 years old.  Rick and I owned a rubberstamp store years ago and when we closed the store to move to Virginia I had a ton of product.  Some I would use sooner or later and then some I may never use.  But this entire collection I will use one day or another.  There is six stamps and six sayings that go with the wild wacky women line.  I love this one









No comments: