Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just one of those days

When life gives you lemons you are supposed to make Lemonade right? Well, life keeps giving me lemons, and as soon as I try to make lemonade my basket is filled with lemons again. My little art blog has now become a place where I can come and just write down my thoughts too. So, for today my thought is this...................................... ONE more lemon today and I think I WILL SCREAM! I need a mindless thought just for one second. Just a second where my mind isn't going a millon miles a minute...just one second Nope didn't work I tried but as it turns out it just gave me a huge headache. OFF to work I go.................................

1 comment:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Rick, I understand this is a very hard bumpy road for you both right now but with God's will it will get better for you and things will calm down.go to your studio and do what you do best when you feel stressed, try and relax a little you both need to do something that will take your minds off of all of this. Your both so very in love things will come out fine.. I am praying for Him...
Love you V.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs:o)
Dottie