Thursday, July 29, 2010

A crown for a friend

Every month or so Patti and I will name a theme and then swap art. This month I named the theme and it was paper crowns. I used my cricut cupcake wrapper cartridge on number six and made this crown. Then I altered over it with Tim Holtz inks. I then stamped a varity of word stamps on the crown and added some embellishments.
Tons of Prima flowers and even a flower that I made using tim holtz tattered floral dies and glimmer mist
there are some surprises throughout the crown as well. On the back of the crown I used Tim Holtz paper tape to give it more support and a worn vintage look.
I hope she likes it as much as I loved making it.










3 comments:

Barbra Joan said...

I am so glad to see you creating again... and wow is this a beauty.. You know my heart is always into the old vintage look.. so keep 'er goin'
from Planet Creatus

Majo said...

Oh Sis, this is just an ORIGINAL Veronica, I love it and I know so does Patti!

Luv ya tons

majo

patti said...

It's gorgeous!! tell Rick to get his butt to the post office! I better get busy on yours too! PS LOVE the collage and dream sign you sent...going right in the studio!