Saturday, March 20, 2010

At last I am in the new studio

Here are just a few pictures. This is some of my art, art that has been sent to me as well as my Audrey picture. Tons of paint, etc This is where my T.V. will go as soon as it gets here but for now I have a picture from 1875? an art class in Lakeland Florida from my dear friend Barbra Joan and my S.U. ink pads,
Here is Breakfast at Tiffany's as well as my paint holder. And below that table? Tons of stuff it took forever to go through it all today



Here is my new desk. pens, pencils etc
And this is all ATC stuff with cricut right below ( speaking of which cricut needs to make an ATC inspired cartridge) are you listening Cricut?





Here is all my glues, tattered angel ink sprays and of course my Tim Holtz stuff.





More glue than any one person would ever need...




This is boxes upon boxes of unmounted rubber stamps






And here even more boxes upon boxes of unmounted stamps











this is from the door entering into the studio




This is where I keep just stuff...lol


I have all stamping magazines back from 13 years ago. I would never dream of getting rid of them. lol


And tons of Stampin Up sets of wood mounted stamps, they are all on this and it is full. The canvas is blocking the majority of them but I have tons and some of these are 13-14 years old too. lol
Now you see Darcie wood mounted stamps of course they no longer make these and these are so cute ..

My flowers on top, boxes of cards to do and more stamps... but in the center is the letter that came with my amazing Breakfast at Tiffanys altered box.

I can't wait to get into the studio again. It has been almost a year since I have seen many of my supplies as most may remember we planned on moving last year this time and it didn't happen. This year here we are and I am loving the outer banks.


4 comments:

Jenni said...

OM goodness. I need to make a four hour drive and come play in your studio!!!!!!!!!!! wow

Gloria Stengel said...

And I thought I had a lot of stuff! Girl. wow! Just wow. And I have to say...all that glue explains a few things. brhahahaaaa!

Happy playing! Can't wait to see what you make first!

Anonymous said...

holy shit veronica... I think you beat me.... so far I think you are winning the "the one who dies with more stamps wins" game.

-- dalis

somethingcraftybydottie said...

My Goodness maybe one day I will be lucky enough to have 1/2 of what you have in your room... I am so enjoying every little thing and will even more once I am feeling better . I wan to get a good supply of papers and a bunch of is the sizzix Textured Impressions embossing folders and some of the tools .. wow I have a far way to go to even get really started.... did get 3 new cricut cartridges today on sale @ Michael s got a great deal. have a wonderful weekend .
Hugs Dottie